About the Celtic Classic & Sports Car Weekend
The 2024 Celtic Classic & Sports Car weekend will again be based in the historic walled city of Derry and will take place from Thursday 27th June to Monday 1st July 2024.
Participants can choose from one of our 5 Day, 4 Night packages including ferry crossings and selection of great hotels. Irish residents can join in the fun by coming out to see the cars on the Titanic Slipways in Belfast on Saturday. We also have a selection of 'Hotel & Event Only' packages for Irish residents who would like to participate in the festival and have a suitable vehicle to allow access to the various runs and festival activities.
PROVISIONAL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday After check-in at your hotel and some free time to relax, the city of Derry invites you to a civic drink reception in the Guildhall
Departing the hotels after breakfast, today you'll enjoy one of the world's greatest road journeys on the amazing Causeway Coastal Route. There is also a money can't buy opportunity to visit the Giant's Causeway without the normal tourist traffic.
Departing the hotels after breakfast, today you'll spend the day in Belfast where you'll park your cars on the Titanic Slipways before enjoying a complimentary tour of the city and admission to the Titanic Experience plus plenty of free time to explore the city sights and attractions.
Today you'll have the opportunity enjoy another spectacular drive The Wild Atlantic Way. The full route spans seven of Ireland's counties, however today, you'll experience the Northern section from Derry to Letterkenny via Malin Head, the most northerly point in Ireland.
*Pre-bookable optional extras
Please note: Photography will be ongoing throughout the event and will be used for promotional use
Just Look What’s Included
• Return Ferry Crossings from the UK to Ireland
• 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation in Derry
• Breakfast each morning
• Friday Run on Ireland's Causeway Coastal Route
• Sunday Run on the Northern Section of the Wild Atlantic Way including Malin Head, Donegal & the Glenveagh National Park
• Admission & Tour of the Titanic Experience, Belfast
• Exclusive Parking Display on the Titanic Slipways adjacent to the Titanic Experience - click here for full details
• Belfast City Hop on-Hop off Sightseeing Tour
• Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Great Drives & Celtic Classic Event Information
• Commemorative Celtic Classic Rally Plate
• Complimentary Car Parking at all Hotels
• Optional 'Exclusive Money Can't Buy 'Sunset Experience' at The Giant's Causeway, World Heritage site - click here for full details
• Optional Gala Dinner & Ceilidh on Sunday with a
3 Course Meal, Live Entertainment & Dancing - cost £75.00 per person
• Optional Visits to the World Famous Giant's Causeway, Portrush, Bushmills Distillery, Dunluce Castle & Carrick-a-Rede (charges may apply)